1. You attend a house party as the sober, designated driver.
2. The girls are wearing clothes that you wore the FIRST time they were in style.
3. You pace yourself on The Loop (the 13 bars that, well, form a loop), rather than going balls to the wall.
4. When asked to sign the wall with a Sharpie, you proudly sign "Class of '03, Baby!"
5. Most of the people around were in junior high in '03.
6. You organize in advance so that the whole crew has matching t-shirts.
7. A falling-all-over-the-place drunk girl apologizes to you for her behavior.
8. You get three rooms at the Best Western and take cabs to the bars, rather than sleeping on some random couch.
9. Instead of fearing the cops, you strike up a friendly conversation with them.
10. Almost everybody makes it to the end.